
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I had a Super Mable for two seasons and let it go with my boat when I sold it.I've never had a towable that was so much fun.The fact that three people could ride at once was a gas saver!Taking one or two at a time in a tube keeps your gas tank empty and makes for a long day at the lake. This is also keeps the kids (and adults) entertained when using as a swim platform; it's like having a couch on the lake!The only down side is that is rather heavy, especially when it is wet and your trying to pull it into the boat after a long day, your probably better off towing it in to shore.
I just purchased the 4 person model (Great Big Mable) for my new boat and expect to receive it by this weekend.I'm assuming this one will be really heavy once it's wet but being able to place 4 screaming kids (or adults) 60' behind you will be worth the effort.Everyone loves this thing!Highly recommend.
Click Here to see more reviews about: sportsstuff Super Mable
Product Description:
The Super Mable offers an abundance of handles and EVA foam pads for added comfort. With its two-towing systems, it's like having two products in one!
Want to buy sportsstuff Super Mable at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:






0 comments:
Post a Comment