
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)The product is what I ordered.
It is a good wetsuit, keeps warm. My girlfriend was thrilled when she received it as a Valentine's Day gift.
She says it holds some air but she is happy with it. It does not restraint her movement too much.
Standard shipping would have taken 9 days to get to Miami, Florida I needed the Item to be there in 3 days. I contacted the seller and he applied the charge over the phone to my CC- the item was there in 3 days so I was able to deliver it in time for V's day.
Great buying experience!
Click Here to see more reviews about: 1mm Womens Roxy Syncro Wetsuit Top
Product Description:
The 1mm Roxy Syncro Wetsuit Jacket is perfect for keeping the chill off on warm water days. This top features 100 percent super-stretch neoprene throughout which makes it very easy to swim and paddle in. Flatlock stitched seams are very durable and will last for years. Small back zipper makes it easy to get in and out of. One year warranty.
Want to buy 1mm Womens Roxy Syncro Wetsuit Top at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:






0 comments:
Post a Comment