
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)Bought one of these after I broke the zipper on my O'Neil, just thinking this would be a temp suit while I fixed the other one...to my surprise this one is great! Plenty warm and VERY flexible. I was pleasantly surprised. I surf in San Diego, and the temp is around 60 degrees. This wetsuit is perfecto for that. Great suit for the price. It even has a cool little key holder strap that looks way more secure than the cheap little pouches they usually add...
Click Here to see more reviews about: 3/2mm Mens Billabong Foil Steamer Full Wetsuit
Product Description:
Billabong has completely revamped the Foil line of wetsuits this year, and they did a really nice job for the price point! This wetsuit features 100% superstretch neoprene for excellent flexibility in the water. They beefed up the stretch by adding top of the line "ZG300" superflex to critical pivot points, and eliminating some unnecessary seam panels. A new water resistant zipper, combined with internal zip flaps and sealed seams help keep the cold water from flushing the suit. Also features: chafe resistant collar, adjustable neck, internal key loop, and durable kneepads.
Want to buy 3/2mm Mens Billabong Foil Steamer Full Wetsuit at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:






0 comments:
Post a Comment