
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)We have a 6 lb and a 9 lb papillon so I ordered the vest thinking XS will work for the 6 lb dog.Well, it is too big but fits the 9 lb dog just fine.I think an XXS would be the right size for a 6 lb dog.
Nice product.No complaints.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Pet Saver Deluxe Dog Life Vest
Product Description:
Sizing Guide: XS - 8" Chest size 12"-17" ; Small - 12" Chest size 17"-23" ; Medium - 16" Chest size 20"-28" ; Large - 20" Chest size 26"-36" ; XL - 24" Chest size 33"-44"
Want to buy Pet Saver Deluxe Dog Life Vest at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:






1 comments:
Hi, nice post. Well what can I say is that these is an interesting and very informative topic. Thanks for sharing your ideas, its not just entertaining but also gives your reader knowledge. Good blogs style too, Cheers!
- The dog life vest
Post a Comment