Tuesday, March 1, 2011

XCEL HAWAII, INC Infiniti 2 Impact Wake Vest - Men's Review

XCEL HAWAII, INC Infiniti 2 Impact Wake Vest - Men's
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this product because the description alludes that this is a super thin PFD with impact protection for wakeboarders.When the product arrived, I must say it did look pretty sharp.It is as thin and lightweight as it appears, and it is very stylish.Where I was very dissapointed was when I looked at the warning on the inside of the product which says that the Infiniti vest is not coast guard approved, and would necessarily make you float!I have yet to try it, but I'm not going to get my hopes up.Other reviews I've read said that it will let you float...but not as well as a pfd, and that if you're gonna be boarding all day that it's not a good investment.I'd recommend if you've got the cash, go ahead and spring for one of the slightly thicker vests that are actually uscg approved.That's my two cents...

Click Here to see more reviews about: XCEL HAWAII, INC Infiniti 2 Impact Wake Vest - Men's

Product Description:
Prepare for potential comp-ending, good-time-killing injuries (not to mention your need for flotation too) with the XCEL Infiniti 2 Impact Wake Vest. Chances are you?ll push the rail jam a little further, let go of the rope a little deeper in a massive offshore wave, and hit rivers when they?re still flowing heavy if you wear this protective vest. You?ll zip in and out and cinch up quicker than ever before with the horizontal zipper and quick-release waist belt, so start planning for your next sketchy session.

Product Features

    USCG Type:
    Flotation / Buoyancy:
    Pockets:
    Closure: Chest zipper
    Touring Tow Compatible: No
    Weight:
    Recommended Use: Wakeboarding, big wave surfing, paddle boarding on rivers
    Manufacturer Warranty: Limited


Buy Now

Want to buy XCEL HAWAII, INC Infiniti 2 Impact Wake Vest - Men's at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment